Classified Personnel

Classified personnel, also referred to as Support Personnel, are employees who hold jobs that do not require a Teaching Certificate. Some classified positions do require a special status such as the Paraprofessional or Special Education Aide. Classified positions include: bus drivers, custodians, food service workers, secretaries, maintenance workers, laborers, aides, and mechanics, along with trade supervisors and directors.

Note: "If you are a current Montgomery Public Schools employee, you DO NOT need to fill out an application. Simply forward a letter of interest and a copy of your resume to the Department of Human Resources."

Classified Positions